Our purpose is to prepare the student for this life and for eternity.
1. To help each child realize that true happiness and fulfillment can be attained only through Christian living.
2. To provide an atmosphere conducive to the child’s highest level of spiritual, mental, physical and social attainment.
Students of Intermountain Adventist Academy, along with help from their parents or guardians, will:
1. Respect the religious ideals of the Seventh-Day Adventist church.
2. Respect and cooperate with all school personnel.
3. Respect school property.
4. Respect the rights and property of others.
5. Abstain from those activities that hinder the development of the physical, mental or spiritual life.
6. Obey any regulations adopted and announced during the school year.
ACCREDITATION S.I.T.A. is the national authority for all school accreditations. the nation is divided into regions for accrediting purposes. The authorized body under SITA for our area is NCAA, “North Central Accrediting Association.” NCAA acredits all public schools in the states in our region.
Intermountain Adventist Academy is recognized as an accredited private school by the NCAA. It is also fully accredited by the Accrediting Association of Seventh-Day Adeventist Schools, which is a member of the National Council of Private School Accreditation.
Safe and Sound video presentation : click here to Watch Video
Few decisions are as important — and potentially life-changing as choosing a school for your children. In this video you will learn some of the history of Adventist Christian education. Hear from some of our committed Christian teachers and see how Adventist Christian education provides a quality academic experience in a caring Christian environment.
Journey to Excellence video presentation : click here to Watch Video
Hear from administrators, teachers, parents and students about the quality academics, strong curriculum and integrated spiritual and moral content of our school. Cognitive Genesis study: Click here to Watch Video
See our Handbook